Boost zone

SOLVED
Highlighted

Boost zone

Okay so in the boost zone, where you can see your incoming calls and txt messages. How come it doesn't show the sending number in the text history?? Also how can I recover deleted calls and text messages and browser history??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Boost zone

If you've deleted it from your phone, unfortunately, there's no way to retrieve the history on the phone itself.

Boost Zone is being replaced with an all new My Boost Mobile application @Shellbelle79, The new app has been rolled out to some Android phones already with more being added every week. You'll know it's your turn to update when you open your Boost Zone app and are prompted to update to My Boost Mobile.

Call history and text history are not yet part of the new My Boost Mobile app but they will be added in the near future.  For now, you may be able to see incoming and outgoing calls from your My Boost account instead.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Boost zone

If you've deleted it from your phone, unfortunately, there's no way to retrieve the history on the phone itself.

Boost Zone is being replaced with an all new My Boost Mobile application @Shellbelle79, The new app has been rolled out to some Android phones already with more being added every week. You'll know it's your turn to update when you open your Boost Zone app and are prompted to update to My Boost Mobile.

Call history and text history are not yet part of the new My Boost Mobile app but they will be added in the near future.  For now, you may be able to see incoming and outgoing calls from your My Boost account instead.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.