Boost and there great service and offers

Highlighted

Boost and there great service and offers

I think boost had a great service she they hve some outstanding offers and contest the past three years
3 REPLIES

Re: Boost and there great service and offers

Good morning bertap76🤗
Thanks for your positive feedback on Boost we appreciate your loyalty and all our wonderful customers,
Because of our fantastic and understanding customers/team we strive every day to make changes. Better for everyone even if it's changing our unlimited plans to a cheaper price we understand how difficult things can be and we work so hard to earn what we have. So we know having a phone is very important for many of us that's our life line. We hope to improve more in the future and keep making positive changes in our customers lives.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

I have been with boost for 10 or 11 years now. And although for the most part I have been happy with Boost. But it would be nice to get like a "loyal customer" gift every now and then. No having to buy anything or fill out any surveys....nothing. Just an email that says "hey here is a free months of service for being such a loyal customer!" It would also be nice to get compensated for times where you paid for your monthly plan, but due to issues on Boosts end were without service for days in a row multiple times throughout the month. In all the years I have been a Boost customer, and had to go without service, due to their issues not mine, I have been compensated 1 time, and it didn't even cover 1/3 of what I paid for the month. But still stay loyal to Boost. And all in all am for the most part happy with Boost.

I am glad you are happy with the service and you are a loyal customer. I am a. First time customer and already  I am piss,I pay my bill than I went out town for my granddaughter Christian service but the the day of service mine older granddaughter phone were turn off I was extremely mad and piss off,call company and was told they didn't have a record posted plus I had a receipt but of course I was 500 mile away and they wanted me too give the receipt number, how would that be possible so This was Easter Sunday I couldn't thing done even on Monday when my son went to store with receipt couldn't still get my phone on . Not. Until he did some kicka±+++ 😛😛😛 Then the manager pay the bill,this this stupid worker cancel it out. So I hope this don't happened again cause I be gone before I am here good. But I going to get a credit.