Community Manager

Update 9/8/17:

Some customers on older versions of the My Boost app are receiving an error message when attempting to make a payment.

• What you should know:  There is a new version of the My Boost Mobile app for Android and iOS.  You may not be able to make a payment until you update your app.  
  • What you should do:  Update to the latest version of the My Boost app.  Simply search for My Boost in the Play Store or go to My Apps and Games, select My Boost and update.  For Apple devices you can also search for My Boost in the App store.

If you have downloaded the newest version of the My Boost app and are still unable to make a payment, please let us know.

Boost Zone has been replaced with the My Boost Mobile app.  We've already begun delivering the new app to Android devices and it is available on the Apple iTunes store as well.  My Boost Mobile lets you manage your account and troubleshoot many issues with your phone without calling Care or visiting a store.

What can you do with the My Boost Mobile app?  It's easy to do things like:

• View your bill or pay your bill
  • Purchase plan Add-ons
  • Manage payment options
  • Set up and/or manage Auto Re-Boost
  • Manage your account profile
  • Suspend or Unsuspend a lost or stolen phone
  • Check usage on your phone
  • Swap your number to a new phone
  • Find links to support for your device, services , even connect with other customers and come see us here on Community

boostmobilemy.png

Launching the app directs you to the Payments screen by default.  From there, simply use one of the icons at the top to navigate to other areas.

The new My Boost Mobile app is divided into four sections:

• Account
  • Payments
  • Usage
  • Support

How do you get the new My Boost Mobile app? If you have an Apple device, you can download the My Boost Mobile app from the iTunes store as long as your device is on iOS 9 or higher.

If you're on an Android device running 4.4 KitKat, you'll be notified that your app is ready to upgrade when you open your Boost Zone app.  The Boost Zone app will be removed and replaced with the My Boost Mobile app.

Though you can update through the Play Store, I recommend you wait until notified to update through the Boost Zone app.  Doing so ensures that Zone is removed from your device whereas the Play Store download will not remove Boost Zone.

myboostlatelenny.png

If you have already updated through the Google Play store and now would like to remove Boost Zone from your phone, please follow these steps:

1. Find My Boost Mobile app on the Google Play Store
  2. Uninstall My Boost Mobile
  3. Open the Boost Zone app from your device.  You should see a popup advising that an update is available for your app.  This is the My Boost Mobile update.  
  4. Accept the update and follow the prompts.  Boost Zone will start the process of installing My Boost Mobile and will then uninstall Boost Zone.

It's also a good idea to ensure that you have Auto Update turned on for the My Boost Mobile application so that you get all the new features as they become available and you always have the latest version on your device.

Have you updated to the My Boost Mobile app?  What do you think so far?

16 Comments
Accomplice

I have Android and love the app. 

Enthusiast

I left my phone at school is there anyway I can temporarily have messages sent somewhere else

Hey there! We are not able to re-route text messages to another device. We apologize for this.

Enthusiast

I like the new app, very easy!

Community Manager

Shonnieo, I'm so glad you're having a good experience!

Boost family, we know that some of you downloaded My Boost Mobile app from the Google Play store before your devices were targetted for the upgrade push.  We also know that left many of you with Boost Zone still installed as downloading from Google Play doesn't remove Zone.  You should now be able to remove Boost Zone by following these steps.

1. Find your My Boost Mobile app on Google Play or in Settings under Applications
  2. Click to Uninstall My Boost Mobile
  3. Open Boost Zone on your device.  You should see a popup advising that an update is available.
  4. Accept the update.  Follow the prompts
  5. Boost Zone should be removed from your device and My Boost mobile should be installed

Also, we are regularly adding new features to My Boost Mobile to improve your experience.  In order to keep your app version up to date, it's best to ensure you have auto-updates enabled.

Groupie

I just upgraded to a Boost Max XL and I love it, along with the new My Boost App.  Makes the phone complete and AWESOME.

Groupie

I just upgraded to a Boost Max XL from a Boost Max Plus and I love it, along with the new My Boost App.  Makes the phone complete and AWESOME. 😄😄😄😄😄😍😍😍😍😍😎😎😎😎😎😎😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Enthusiast

I am simply trying to get my talk and text usage,and cannot seem to be able to find the tabs and links I have been told to go to from my device.I go through my account,and looked for the tab services and usages, "I want to" and one another one I cant remember off the top of my head.I used to be able to see all usage activity from talk and text,incoming and outgoing.Now,its only showing for the last two days,and no text usage info.at all.This is a little ridiculous,now what do I do??

Agent

Hi RockinRod-1006

Our billing system does not keep logs of your incoming text messages for our unlimited plans. We'll only keep record of all outgoing activities and incoming transactions that impact your account balance.

Edwin R.

Accomplice

I love this app it's easy to use. 

Accomplice

I was going to turn on automatic updates , but it said there may be a data charge . Is that so , a data charge 😞😞😞😞😞😞!!!!?

Community Manager

The warning is required by legal and updating it does use a small amount of data.  We recommend leaving automatic updates on because that ensures you get the latest version of the app and all the new features.  However, if you're worried about it, you can choose to leave that off and find a location with WiFi (coffee shops, McDonalds and your local library often have free WiFi) where you can sit for a little while and update it.

If you do leave auto updates on and find that the updates are using a concerning amount of your data allotment, please feel free to let us know here.

Accomplice

Hello there, how do I get custom built by My Boost Mobile apps balance rewards?

Accomplice

Im not familiar with the change , but it seems okay so far 😁😁

Community Manager

Greetings @Insta350, try asking your question in our Accounts area so an agent can assist.

Community Manager

Update 9/8/17:

Some customers on older versions of the My Boost app are receiving an error message when attempting to make a payment.

• What you should know:  There is a new version of the My Boost Mobile app for Android and iOS.  You may not be able to make a payment until you update your app.  
  • What you should do:  Update to the latest version on Android.  Simply search for My Boost in the Play Store or go to My Apps and Games, select My Boost and update.