Community Manager

Boost Zone is being replaced with the My Boost Mobile app.  We've already begun delivering the new app to Android devices and it is available on the Apple iTunes store as well.  My Boost Mobile lets you manage your account and troubleshoot many issues with your phone without calling Care or visiting a store.

What can you do with the My Boost Mobile app?  It's easy to do things like:

• View your bill or pay your bill
  • Purchase plan Add-ons
  • Manage payment options
  • Set up and/or manage Auto Re-Boost
  • Check usage on your device
  • Find links to support for your device, services , even connect with other customers and come see us here on Community

boostmobilemy.png

Launching the app directs you to the Payments screen by default.  From there, simply use one of the icons at the top to navigate to other areas.

The new My Boost Mobile app is divided into four sections:

• Account
  • Payments
  • Usage
  • Support

How do you get the new My Boost Mobile app? If you have an Apple device, you can download the My Boost Mobile app from the iTunes store as long as your device is on iOS 9 or higher.

If you're on an Android device running 4.4 KitKat, you'll be notified that your app is ready to upgrade when you open your Boost Zone app.  The Boost Zone app will be removed and replaced with the My Boost Mobile app.

Though you can update through the Play Store, I recommend you wait until notified to update through the Boost Zone app.  Doing so ensures that Zone is removed from your device whereas the Play Store download will not remove Boost Zone.

boostmobilemy2.png

We'll be adding more features and functionality in the coming months so I encourage you to update to My Boost Mobile when prompted.

Have you updated to the My Boost Mobile app?  What do you think so far?

3 Comments
Enthusiast

It will def be better to have more options

Community Manager

There are more goodies coming to the app this summer @Donnie.  When  we release new functionality, I'll be sure to update you on all the great new stuffyou can do.

Enthusiast

I have Android and love the app.