Community Manager

Capture.PNG

You deserved to be rewarded and being a valued Boost customer means getting special perks on products and services and year-round discounts from brands you love.  As a valued customer, you can get exclusive deals from Boost as well as other companies in apparel, auto, beauty, electronics, health, home, sports, travel, and more!  You can even earn cash back with some offers.  Just download the My Sprint Rewards app to take advantage of these great discounts!

Introducing Boost Perks, a new benefit available to Boost members where you will have access to thousands of discounts on everyday brands in various categories.  This new app provides easy access to many discounts on day-to-day items and special occasions.  Discounts include:

• Travel: Hotels, car rental, and vacation packages
  • Tickets:  Movies, concerts, theme parks/attractions, and sporting events
  • Local restaurants, gyms, and shops
  • Electronics: TVs, computers
  • Apparel, shoes, and accessories
  • And more!

The app also features Cashback Rewards, where you can earn 3%-20% cash back on select purchases.

You will not have to wait for a certain day for a deal. The marketplace is always on with discounts and cash back from thousands of partners featuring exclusive benefits, sweepstakes, and deals!

To get started, do the following.

Download the Boost Perks app in the App Store or Play Store

Get it on Google Play

Download at the App Store

Open the Boost Perks app and enter your Boost phone number.  Allow any permission your device may require to use the app.

Capture1.PNG

You will receive a one-time SMS to confirm.  Enter the four-digit PIN that is sent to you via SMS.

Capture2.PNG

Enter your first name, last name, email address and zip code and you are ready to go!

Capture3.PNG

That should just about sum up it for the light reader.  For those who are interested in the FAQ's, see below:

What is the Boost Perks App?

• It’s a new benefit available to Boost members where they will have access to thousands of discounts on everyday brands in various categories.
  • This new app provides easy access to many discounts on day-to-day items and special occasions.
  • Discounts include:
    • Travel: Hotels, car rental and vacation packages
    • Tickets:  Movies, concerts, theme parks/attractions and sporting events
    • Local restaurants, gyms, and shops
    • Electronics: TVs, computers
    • Apparel, shoes and accessories
    • And more!
  • The app also features Cashback Rewards, where you can earn 3% - 20% cash back on select purchases.

Who is eligible to use the app?

• Boost members with an active phone number are eligible to use the app.

Where can you download the app?

• You can download the app in either the iOS app store or Google Play Store.

How do you register for the app?

• After downloading the app, the member will be prompted to enter their Boost phone number.
  • If the number is valid and active, the member will be prompted to enter their First name, last name, email address and zip code.
  • The member can also opt in to receive communications from Boost.

How do you search for discounts in the app?

• Use the search box at the top of the page to search for any item or merchant.
  • On the home page, Search by category of interest. Click View More to see all the available categories.
  • At the bottom of the home page, you can search by Brands, Newest offers, Cash Back or Popular

How do you find Exclusive offers?

• On the home page, find Exclusive offers from national merchants in the Boost Rewards section.

Sweepstakes?

• Members can enter Sweepstakes in the app.  Current sweepstakes can be found on the home page under the Recommended for you section and in the Boost Rewards section.

Who do members contact for help with the app or for an issue with a discount?

• The app has a call center managed by our third party partner, Benefit Hub, that is ready to address any of questions or concerns.  The toll free phone number is 833-637-3484 and is open from 8:30am – 8:30pm EST. You can also email help@boostperkssupport.com

My Saved Offers?

• Offers of interest can be Saved for easy access later.  Locate Saved offers by clicking on the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top of the home page then Select My Saved Offers.

How do you find local deals?

• From the home page, scroll down to the Offers Close to me section and click on the map.  You will have the option to enter the zip code or enter the city/state of the location where you want to view local discounts.

How do you change the Name or email address?

• First you must Log into the app.
  • Click on the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top of the home page. Select "My Profile” and click Edit then enter the new email address and/or name.

Where can I view the Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions?

• First you must Log into the app.  Click on the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top of the home page. Select "My Profile and select either Privacy Policy or Terms & Conditions.

How do the Cash Back Rewards work?

• Receive cash back on select everyday purchases and big ticket items.  Purchases that are eligible for cash back are indicated on the specific deal and can range from 3%-20% for every dollar spent or it may be a fixed amount.  Once you make your purchase through the process indicated for the offer, your cash back will accrue in your account and can be redeemed after you have earned $10.00. Please note it may take up to 45 days for merchants to report your purchase to us and for you to view the cash back balance in your account.
  • View the cash back balance and Redeem:  Click on the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top of the home page.
2 Comments
Groupie

I would like to know what happened to the monthly $5.00 discount to your bill when you enrolled in auto-reboost?

Community Manager

A tad bit off topic, but the Auto re-boost $5 credit promotion was discontinued August 2017.