Community Manager

We were attacked by PIRATES this weekend guys!  Ok, spammer bots, not pirates, but it was rather annoying and inconvenient on the deck of the Good Ship Community for a couple of days.

Credit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htmCredit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htm

In order to protect our Community, we've implemented an email verification requirement for our users. 

What does that mean for me?

If you're a long-time user, this probably won't change a thing.  Chances are that you verified your email address with us long ago.  If you're a new member, you won't be able to create posts, comment on discussions or send/receive private messages until you've clicked the verification link sent to your registration email address.

How do I verify my email?

Look for an email from Boost Mobile Community in your inbox or Spam folder.  Click the link in the email to verify your email address. That's it!  Your registration is complete!  You can now participate in or create new discussions and send/receive private messages.

One more thing: when joining any new community or site, it's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the expectations for member behavior.  In order to get the most of your experience here, please take a few minutes to read our Guidelines.  Understanding these guidelines will ensure you're able to get help, share your expertise and participate on our Community for years to come.

6 Comments
Accomplice

It worked for me!

Agent

Hi, You are able to release the line by logging on to your online account. Victor21

Enthusiast

My email is confirmed it had been since the day I became a member but apparently im still not able to get messages!  

Enthusiast

Okay I think my messaging problem is fixed now can someone please check to see if I can get messages now?  

Community Manager

Hey Miguel, we can't seem to send you a message even though your information is verified. If you can, please send me one and I'll get it to an agent. Click on my name and find Send Private Message to get started. If that didn't work I may have to have this investigated.

Groupie

Good morning