Community Manager

We were attacked by PIRATES this weekend guys!  Ok, spammer bots, not pirates, but it was rather annoying and inconvenient on the deck of the Good Ship Community for a couple of days.

Credit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htmCredit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htm

In order to protect our Community, we've implemented an email verification requirement for our users. 

What does that mean for me?

If you're a long-time user, this probably won't change a thing.  Chances are that you verified your email address with us long ago.  If you're a new member, you won't be able to create posts, comment on discussions or send/receive private messages until you've clicked the verification link sent to your registration email address.

How do I verify my email?

Look for an email from Boost Mobile Community in your inbox or Spam folder.  Click the link in the email to verify your email address. That's it!  Your registration is complete!  You can now participate in or create new discussions and send/receive private messages.

One more thing: when joining any new community or site, it's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the expectations for member behavior.  In order to get the most of your experience here, please take a few minutes to read our Guidelines.  Understanding these guidelines will ensure you're able to get help, share your expertise and participate on our Community for years to come.

23 Comments
Accomplice

It worked for me!

Agent

Hi, You are able to release the line by logging on to your online account. Victor21

Enthusiast

My email is confirmed it had been since the day I became a member but apparently im still not able to get messages!  

Enthusiast

Okay I think my messaging problem is fixed now can someone please check to see if I can get messages now?  

Community Manager

Hey Miguel, we can't seem to send you a message even though your information is verified. If you can, please send me one and I'll get it to an agent. Click on my name and find Send Private Message to get started. If that didn't work I may have to have this investigated.

Groupie

Good morning 

I am posting this on here because I am sure by now it has been deleted off of facebook were a orginally posted it

You know I am at just about completely speachless at this point with the lack of caring about customer service at this point after a week of dealing with a issue with your company and two other post being deleted because I am asking for somone from your corparate office to contact me about my expierence with your call center and hours on phone trying to get somone to listen to my concerns then twice being disconnect from what is suppose to be your escalation team and not getting called back it is clear that you just do not care about your customers I would ask you one last question

What is the corporate office hiding from why do they not want to insure your customers are be provided with exceptional customer service?

I am sure about 10 mins after I post this it will be deleted but I know that I have done everything I can do to get your company to understand and they simply do not care so I guess after almost 5 years using your service it is time for me to move on and I understand my lousy $110 a month does not mean a hole lot to a company that does millions of dollars a month in sales however that is the only thing I can do to show my frustration 

Community Manager

@LanceLauriello, if you need assistance with your account, I encourage you to post your question or problem in one of the appropriate forums. I'm one of the Community Managers and as such, look after the message boards. I don't have account access, but the agents who work in the service, phone and account forums do.  I'm fully confident they can assist. 

Accomplice

Thank you! 👍👌

Enthusiast

I still don't see my post even though I registered and confirmed my registration.

What gives?

I'm having a problem changing my number.

Groupie

OMG I just payed my phone 

Enthusiast

Robot Mad

Groupie

What happened my number is no working guys

Community Manager

@Nurto114, this blog isn't monitored by Boost Social Care.  If you're having trouble with your service and need assistance, please start a thread in the appropriate area.  Perhaps the Account forum would work best for you.

Groupie

I am currently a Verizon customer on a family share plan.  

I am looking to switch to Boost for the 4 lines of unlimited service for $100 a month.

I will make the switch at a store so I will also take advantage of the offer for the 4 free phones.  

I have 2 questions.

1) I know that the offer of the 4 lines for $100 ends on 9/7/2017, but when does this promotional price of 4 lines for $100 end?  

2) How long do I need to stay on this plan before I have to pay for the phones if I switch to a different carrier?  

Thanks,

Paul

Enthusiast
please i recieve a message that i won a $50,000 from a boost mobile. pls was that true?
Community Manager

@damakinsss This is definitely NOT a Boost mobile contest or message.  Please don't respond to it,

Enthusiast
THANKS
Enthusiast

How do I get my confirmation number to track my order

Community Manager

hi @Kbutler007,  if you haven't already done so, check your email Spam folder to make sure your order confirmation didn't go there.   If you still can't see it, you can ask for help in our Accounts Forum and an agent will assist you

Groupie

My name is Kelli and I am a hurricane Harvey victim and I was wondering how do I regain service?

Community Manager

Hey Kelli, I've removed your phone number and PIN from your post because this is a public forum, meaning anybody can see what you post in public.  We have some agents helping customers like you over here in this thread: Hurricane Harvey  If you create a post there, an agent will be happy to look into the situation for you.

Enthusiast

I'm having a huge issue with my phones storage space being used up.I only have8g of internal memory so I added a16g chip. I have erased so much but still can't get space to clear up. This is causing me to not be able to check my gmail, my apps are freezing up. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to mess with it and end up erasing something important or damaging the phone somehow. I can't check my email to get instructions for help with this matter so I decided to try here. Please send some suggestions on ways to clear up some storage space or how to move things to my extra data card I added in. Thank you for your time and help. ~~Chrissy~~