iPhone

Accomplice

iPhone

I am having trouble swapping my phone. I type in the series but it keeps saying there is a problem?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: iPhone

Hello @Jblizzard9028. No worries! We can definitely help you out with that! Please provide us via Private Message with your phone number, PIN. Please allow us the opportunity to assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: no order confirmation email

Hi I bought a iPhone 6 yesterday in the color gold. And I was wondering why I haven't gotten a order confirmation so can you help me?
Enthusiast

Agent

Hi there, Saibin1215!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let’s take a closer look. Due to national Labor Day, FedEx and USPS will not be delivering in normal schedule. Normal deliveries will begin again on Tuesday Sept. 5th. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We'd recommend you to check the order status

(https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:SupportOrderStatus#!/shop/orderStatus/) tomorrow morning.

~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

Same happened to me. I ordered one this morning.