iPhone X on Boost Mobile

Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone X on Boost Mobile

Today is 11/17/2017. It's been an entire WEEK since the iPhone X was promised to be available for Boost Mobile customers. Where is it??? How does a company release a press release stating it will be available for purchase but then fail to provide any update regarding when loyal customers can obtain it? It's outrageous.

I have been a loyal Boost customer for 6 years, and have always paid my bills in advance. I recommend all of my friends and coworkers to switch to Boost because of the amazing value, however this may just be the deciding factor for me in switching companies. 

I still have an iPhone 5S, and it is going to die any day now. I need to get a new phone ASAP.  It is only fair to provide your customers with an update as to why the iPhone X was never released when it was promised, and at least a timeframe regarding when it will ACTUALLY be released. Otherwise, people (like myself) may have to switch to a carrier that does.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello, Ethan. We want to express our sincere gratitude for your many years as a loyal customer. Thank you for your loyalty! However, at this time, unfortunately, there is No Official Launch Date available for Boost yet. We hear you! We’re always working to provide you with new features, so stay tuned!

Highlighted
Groupie

You say there is “no official release date” but your own businesses forum from Your Company’s mouth said the 10th of November and here it is the 29th (19 days after your promise) Sooo where is it!!! How can you say one thing to the world only to start stepping backwards when your LOYAL customers are asking what is going on!! All I see are the answers of no official.... that’s a load of crock! So when will it be?, because I am like everyone else and almost ready to go to another carrier, a carrier who said a date and it was there on that date!!
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us, Nikkie79!