iPhone 6 unlock

Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone 6 unlock

I bought a used iPhone 6 from ksl last night with no sim. it is locked to boost and i am not sure how to unlock it so i can go to verizon. please help??

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Re: iPhone 6 unlock

To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. For more details visit the following link: https://www5.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:Support:PhonesAndDevices#!/support/faq/phones-devices/un... Also, we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

yeah so I bought it from ksl and I don't have access to the account it is on so idk what to do 

@Joy1713wrote:

To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. For more details visit the following link: https://www5.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:Support:PhonesAndDevices#!/support/faq/phones-devices/un... Also, we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally. 

~JoyP.

yeah so I bought it from ksl and I don't have access to the account it is on so idk what to do 

Highlighted
Agent

`What's ksl an store?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

@Joy1713wrote:

`What's ksl an store?

~JoyP.

ksl classifieds is an online thing kind of like ebay or whatever where you can buy lots of stuff.

Highlighted
Accomplice

ksl classifieds is an online thing kind of like ebay or whatever where you can buy lots of stuff.

Highlighted
Agent

In that case you need to contact the website or previous owner, so they can submit the unlock request.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

okay thank you. where do i go from there? I'm new to this so I have no idea like do i go to a boost store do i call or what

Highlighted
Agent

They need to unlocked or requested, so you can use it with Verizon. 

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

do i go to a boost store or do i call or what do i do?