iPhone 6 iCloud unlock

Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone 6 iCloud unlock

I have an Iphone 6 i bought from online but it has activation lock. So I was wondering if boost mobile stores can remove this and if so, how much will it cost?

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Re: iPhone 6 iCloud unlock

Hello and thank you for contacting us. Our devices are specifically branded for our service. To unlock your device you would need to meet with some requirements. The person requesting the device to be unlock, must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and pin code for the account last associated with the device.
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen. The device has been activated at least 12 months and a payment was been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

But what if the phone is not from boost mobile? Will you charge extra or won't unlock it? Dom.
Highlighted

Hi. We would need to check the specific model that you want to unlock after the 12 months. We dont  have a way to charge you to unlock the phone earlier.

- E.J.

Accomplice

But I can't activate it because it has iCloud activation
Highlighted
Accomplice

But my mom has been a customer for a while, so does that mean you would be able to unlock it?
Highlighted

Hi Dom Could you please let us know if this is a Boost Mobile IPhone or does it belong to another carrier?

We can domestically unlock our IPhones if:

The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

The device has been activated least 12 months.

E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's from a different carrier and it's clean, not in lost mode or stolen, and I visited a boost store and one of the employees told me that it was impossible to unlock.

I have also seen people claim that they have unlocked their phone by IMEI number and was wondering if you can unlock the phone like that or can recommend a legitimate website that can do this.
Highlighted
Agent

@DOM_ When we unlocked the device is for you to use it in a different provider. Are you trying to do a Domestic Unlock? Remember, if you wish to unlocked the device it needs to meet certain requirements.

Also, if it's the iCloud that is locked you may need to contact the previous owner of the device.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sorry I didn't make myself clear from the start but it is iCloud locked and I have lost all communication to the previous owner.