iPhone 6 Battery

Groupie

iPhone 6 Battery

I ordered a preowned iPhone 6 from boost about a couple weeks ago. The battery kept dying before it even had a chance to reach 50%( 80%, 91%, 64%, just to name a few) so, I decided to file a claim! Now, I was approved and everything, got my shipping label for my iPhone to be sent back and replaced under the 90 Day warranty and everything. I'm just a little nervous about it because it seems just little iffy. So, has anyone else sent a iPhone back to get a replacement? If so, how long did it take to get your replacement? Is there a way to track the return package on the bright star website? On USPS, it says it was delivered on the 15th of August in Libertyville, IL, so just wondering. Thanks in advance for everything!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: iPhone 6 Battery

Hey there, jayzz! Sorry for the tardiness in answering to your post!

Did you try contacting Bright Star's insurance to see if they can help you with tracking the returned device and with the new replacement device's delivery time frame?

We truly care about helping you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Groupie

I emailed them.
Agent

Hey there, @jayzz. Did you receive a response?

Groupie

No, not yet.
Agent

They may take some time in order to answer you through e-mail. We suggest that you call them at: 844-534-3099 to get a faster response.