hi my name is lianett

Go to solution
Highlighted

hi my name is lianett

hi my name is lianett and i have been with boost for two moths now, but i was traying to pre-order iphone 7 with boost and they told me 

im not elegible for upgrade. the question is , i had sprint two moths ago and i rescue my iphone 6 to boost. i didnt purchased a phone im using the same one i was using with sprint , so why im not elegible for upgrade ?

lianett
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Promoter

The reasson is because they can make an account elegible after 4 months and the the device needs to be active on the account for at least 4 weeks, and also make sure that your payments are on time and that the account is not interrupted, those are the bases 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Call boost mobile customer servicer and toll then you never buy a cell with boost the phone u have is a used phone and i u need a new phone cause your phone is not working good u want to upgrade you elegible right away. Ok good luck
Highlighted
Promoter

The reasson is because they can make an account elegible after 4 months and the the device needs to be active on the account for at least 4 weeks, and also make sure that your payments are on time and that the account is not interrupted, those are the bases 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello My name is Debbie Schnackenbeck, I was with sprint for 18 months,and it just got too **bleep** expensive,thats  why i switched to Boost, cause Sprint would not let me switch to another phone service , so my neighbors son told me hes with Boost so im giving Boost a try,since

Next month, he and i will both get a $25.00 credit....

Highlighted
Promoter

Referral Program \owo/