Verizion iphone 6

Accomplice

Verizion iphone 6

My Verizion Iphone6 is a model # that is on the list as usable on activate onto Boost mobile.. I went to a Boost store today to buy a sim card kit for it, I was told that I can't buy a sim kit and that since I HAVE been using the phone onTracphone W/sim card as a BYOP plan for 6months.. The Lady at the Boost Branded Store SAID.. "MY PHONE" has to be "FLASHED" to work on boost and said there is no sim card is thats why she has to be flash it. THAT dosent sound right to me and I just want a Sim card that I able to do my own activation like I did my Sprint phone to Boost as BYOP activation. So does it need flashing? Or can I buy a card off of eBay? Since the Boost store says they don't sell anything of the sort. I saw this on ebay for $6 SIMGLW436C
8 REPLIES 8
Promoter

Re: Verizion iphone 6

Hello, 

If your Iphone is unlocked you should be able to walk in to any Boostmobile store and activate it by buying a Bring Your Own Device sim kit. Your device will have to be re-sku before activation.

Accomplice

is re-sku considered Flashing,?? I didnt feel good about the flash she kept telling me. and then said no sim kit offered
Highlighted
Promoter

The re-sku is when the serial number of your device is recovered and registered on the Boost network to be an elegible device

Accomplice

So can I purchase a sim and do that by Self Activation? I don't like the "Flashing" that she said that IS going to be needed she said. So I guess I'm trying to find out if giving her my phone is good or bad so if the proper way in Yes it would need to be flashed for "Real" or if that's the way you got phones normally not boost support is what i want to really get answered..

Good morning Takk1956 and thank you for contacting us. Like 3s3cruz says, you only need to buy a SIM Kit plus having your phone's MEID loaded to our inventory, so you can then activate it with Boost Mobile.

Flashing the phone is not part of the process, which may also damage the handset in the process. Have you visited another store?

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

Thanks for the info on flashing not being the proper way to do it.. I only have 1 Boost store in my area. I Need to do a search and see what can be done about if I can get a sim card...(ebay was my hopes). That is why I went to get a Sim card from that Store BUT was told they don't sell cards and that it needed flashing.... The Iphone model I have is on the list so it JUst didnt sound right to FLASH if its a accepted model # to use boost service. I have had flashed phones before prior to todays Providers accepting  BYOP nowadays.

If this store is saying I cant get a Sim from them CAN I order one from ebay, Ive see new sim cards for the Iphone 6, originally was on Verizon's service then I switched it to Tracfone,  NOW I'm hoping to use it on boost as part of upgrade to family plan service. But there is where going into my local Boost store plan turned out to be not so right after talking made me Unsure of what I was herring them tell me.

Now I just want guidance on how to get this phone onto Boost (if possible) and How to do it. Why would they not sell me a sim card? 

Thank you for your response and we apologize for the long wait in replying to your message.

To better help you, please send us a private message including the following details:

- Your name and last name.

- A contact number and your E-mail address.

- Your shipping address.

- Your iPhone's MEID and model number.

- The name, complete address, and phone number from the Boost store that told you to flash the phone after telling you they could not sell you a SIM Kit.

The idea is to help you place a SIM Kit order through our end, while reporting the store to our management team to further correct this matter. By the way, the SIM Kit order will be free-of-charge.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

K, sending Information to you PM now.