Sim card invalid, lost pin

Groupie

Sim card invalid, lost pin

My iphone 5s was dropped and the screen doesnt work. I dont know my boost pin number.  I got a new phone but i have to keep my number. Is there any way at all that i can switch phones without the pin? I just can't access it.  I saw one other thread on this, and he said nobody at the store could help him.  I switched sim cards, but it says invalid. But i dont have my pin. I asked for lost pin number and it wouldnt work because it sent it to the phone number. I cant access my messages! Isnt there any other way to retrievemy lost pin number without sending it to the broken phone??  Like email?

I either need a way to switch without the pin, or a way to get my pin without sending it to the phone number. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Sim card invalid, lost pin

Hello, and thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please, send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your phone number.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do i send a private message. I cant message anyone with my phone number.

Edit: I just tried. It doesnt work unless the sim card is valid and i cant validate it without the pin.

Agent

To send a private message, click the name of the user, and you'll find the option to the right: "send this user a private message".