Pre owned gold iPhone 6 plus

Highlighted
Accomplice

Pre owned gold iPhone 6 plus

Ordered iphone 6 plus on Sunday paid the extra 12.00 when will it be delivered
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Pre owned gold iPhone 6 plus

Hey there, jlee8035! At the moment Saturday and Sunday shipping is not available. Orders placed in the weekend are processed on the following business day. The order should be processed today and an email with shipping details should be sent to you. Make sure to check your Spam folder so you don't miss any updates!  

Accomplice

So I then can expect delivery on Tuesday? I got a message further info needed. Do you need my order number
Agent

Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

ek-bepp-*****

Agent

You may send us a private message for direct assistance.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

I can't figure out how to send a private message
Agent

Once you click on my name, where it says "EdmundM" next to my profile picture, you will be taken to my profile page. From there, the message option should be on the right. You can also call our customer service line at 888-266-7848 for direct assistance over the phone.