My videos aren't playing

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: My videos aren't playing

Same here! Have tried resetting network settings and a full reset on phone. Have pulled and reinserted SIMs. Have deleted and reinstalled apps as well. Still nothing
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok I just got a message from boost and they said they are upgrading the towers. And that’s why. I asked when the time of restoration is and they don’t have one yet. So I guess there is nothing we can do until then. Cause I’ve tried everything to do to get my. Ideas to work.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I’ve been trying to get help with this since last Wends and that’s the first I’ve heard that. This is crazy. Mines been out for a week already
Highlighted
Groupie

Your videos should play if you switch your phone over to 3G(CDMA) till they fix this issue.
Hope this helps . not the best speed but it works.
Highlighted
Accomplice

And how do I do that? Lol
I can use my DirectTv app but no others or videos work at all
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Jlr4508! We're concerned about this. Do you get any errors when you try to use your data services outside of the DirectTV App?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No. I can download apps, use FB and stream music/radio. I even tried the Tubi app and that works. But Netflix, FB videos, Amazon videos and YouTube just buffer and I can’t even sign in. Used WiFi to get logged into Netflix then when I got back home and tried to use it I got a no internet connection message
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for letting us know that, Jlr4508. Let's get this thing figured out. Can you shoot as a private message with your phone number and PIN code so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted
Agent

Highlighted
Accomplice

My videos still aren’t playing. Any way how to fix it. I heard they’re we’re new towers in our area and we had to update our phones but I don’t know how to do that