Just wow

Highlighted
Accomplice

Just wow

I purchased a iPhone 6s + from boost Mobile website......paid next day shipping ......got it in 4 days.....AND THEN boost shipped me a iPhone that was already activated on Sprint mobile with someone else's account....I have been waiting since Nov 8 for them to deactivate it so I can use it....I have called many times sometimes they say no record of it and sometimes they say it's in the works. My daughter (17) used here first paycheck she has ever made on it with am I to do.....nobody at boost will help.....just like with my max xl in recent post.....so what do I do.......what the heck am I supposed to do.....support is so crappy .......
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Just wow

Hi there! So sorry about the trouble. We recommended you to send the phone back for a refund. Please send us a private message so we can start the return process.

Accomplice

I will not send the phone back til I get what I ordered.....I have had nothing but problems with this company.....customer service, boost does not know what that is...I have logged on my phone 19 hrs talking to boost , 5 hrs talking to sprint, 4 hrs talking to brightstar.....I have talked to 12 customer care people which 4 just transfered me somewhere else , I have talked to 4 so called supervisors, which 2 hung on on me...and 3 of them supposedly opened a escalated ticket...I opened toxic on Nov 19.....Nov 23.....Nov 26....the one on 19th I was told wait 48-72 hrs and the phone will be deactivated and I can activate through boost, I called everyday up until the 72 hrs.......day 1 and 2 they said it was in process on day three there was no recollection of a ticket.
On the 23rd (THANKSGIVING) I was told another was made 72 hrs later no recollection. And now on Nov 26 I was told the escalated ticket was made and the supervisor said "I used the same number as the ticket that was made on the 23rd.......I thought there was no ticket made on the 23rd....wtf. so the 26th ticket....I was told to send pictures of the box and the phone to PROVE THEY ARE DIFFRRenT... and promised that from the minute I sent it I would get a call from shipping manager. WITHIN 2 HRS. Well the email was sent at 9:47 am I called that night at 8:30 pm wanting to k n own why no call. I was told again wait 48 to 72 hrs to process it and then ship.....well I was promised to have the phone I purchased in hand in 3 days of sending email.....so again I called asked for a manager from the start of talking to customer care as I did the 4 previous times calling.....and they asked why.....I told them because you can't help me.....and after 2.5 hrs explains everything again on ALL calls to customer care.......I got transfered once to brightstar, transferred once to tech, and got a supervisor on the last call. Well was told the same thing and I was on the phone for 4 hrs today as he checked any updates and still he never transferred me to a supervisor......HE HUNG UP ON ME after 4 hrs of writing....I told him that I was not gonna hang up and if he hung up I will just keep calling.....well I told him at the start of the call this needed to be resolved 1 0f 2 ways....1)give me a full refund for the phone and shipping $228.48 for the phone and $12 for the next day shipping I paid and received it in 4 days and that money was to be put back on my card today.... or option 2 send me a email confirming the phone has shipped or a condo the phone will be at my doorstep Wednesday which is tomorrow....after all this t as lying to the 3 company's just wanting what I paid for which is a iPhone 6s plus gray 16gig phone...and after dealing with this since Nov 8th....opening my start up company in Las Vegas and dealing with a daughter that does not even add speak to me now.....I was hung up on again. ..here I sit typing this with no clue as to what boost is going to do.......I mean really how hard is it to refund me for your mistake or send me what I ordered! This company is by far the worst I have ever dealt with......and I left Verizon to save $100.00 a month.....and just by being with boost since Sept 2 2017 I'm in 2 zte prestige a zte max xl which all 3 are worthless phones and on my zte my data is sooooo slow and can't get help there either. One month with boost I lost 150 for the max.....59.00 for each of the prestige and 12.00 for next day shipping and 250.00 for a phone I never received. That's roughly 350.00.
JUST WOWN and all I ever hear from community support here is send me your personal info private message and we will take care of it....well I private messaged you 4 timeso with 2 issues...not one return email or not one issue ressolved. So OK can you help me now!

Agent

Hi Tesla71! We'd like to look into every option available to assist you with this. Please send us a private message with the device IMEI number. We'll be waiting for this information in order to follow-through with you.

EdwinRG

Accomplice

Which imei the iPhone r the zte max.....
Agent

The one on the iPhone, please. -EdwinRG.