Just switched from AT&T to Boost

Just switched from AT&T to Boost

So, I just switched over from AT&T to Boost and brought my own device. iPhone 6+, fully unlocked, model A1524. It was working before my switch, I was on it talking to a friend while in the Boost store. After porting my number and activating the IMEI, the phone stopped working. Would only briefly pick up Boost signal, then immediately roll over to no service. Well, long story short, I was forced into purchasing a new iPhone in order to use my new network. Not happy, especially considering that I just bought my 6+ for $650. Anyone have any clue how my phone can just stop working after the switch? Yes, we did full reset and network reset
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Just switched from AT&T to Boost

@AmericanScuba We're sorry to hear that you were having issues with the service. Did the device has a SIM card kit?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

Yes, my new Boost account had a SIM card pack. The rep tried multiple SIM cards and had the same issue of not working in my 6+
Agent

@AmericanScuba Hey there! Would you please send us a "Private Message" with the IMEI of the device so we can verify?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

Sent
Groupie

I am having this same exact issue. I will have service for a couple hits then boom no service. I have called boost once and they fixed it for a couple hours and I've been untitled the store 3 + times
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Glazeemi000. How about we take a closer look at this? Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and address, and we’ll get this thing figured out.