Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Iphone 5s

Highlighted

Iphone 5s

I have an iPhone 5s, its just stuck on the activation lock screen asking me for the very first email I used (and yes I changed it a L O T!) from when I bought it from Boost's website last October/November..and Apple will not help me unless I show some proof like a Receipt from Boost that i bought it from them or if I have some kinda letter or whatever from Boost that says it's on my account but I don't know what to do cause I can't get into the phone without this very first email I used 9-10-11 months ago when I've changed it so much, so I can't get past the activation lock screen because I reSet it back to the beginning with erasing all my old settings and all the Appd i downloaded on it and since I didn't remove the 'Find My iPhone' thing that's the whole reason it's asking for the first email I registered this phone with. I don't know what to,

If you know of anyone maybe who works at Boost Mobile that could write me a Letter head receipt type thing jost saying to Apple, look this phone is on our system a.lmd this was bought from us through the website or maybe if you have a friend at Apple in Providence Place I don't know, that could By-Pass it for me I'll throw ya a few bucks....I really need help to get this phone back so I can use it for a back up..that'd be awesome cause I don't have the receipt neither does Boost because it was almost a year ago.

If anyone can help please email me or even call me or text whatever

Thanks so much

Or for sale for $60 which you can't use it without the Apple ID I used at first so...

Kinda pointless
That's why I end up buying an iPhone 6

WE NEED TO GET THAT APPLE ID SO I CAN UNLOCK THE ACTIVATION LOCK SCREEN.

Thanks guys
Get back

Later
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Iphone 5s

Hey there, @Kevincent. When you purchased your device, you have must receive a confirmation email. However, if you don't remember the email that you used to sign in to your iPhone, you should contact Apple for assistance.