I feel like I have been scammed

Go to solution
Groupie

I feel like I have been scammed

I purchased a iPhone 6s for $299.00 from the boost mobile store on frayser blvd. In Memphis TN. On Tuesday feb. 27th I went in today March 2. To try and get a refund on the phone because the phone want hold a charge and the guy in the store told me they don’t have a 7 day refund policy they have a 3 day policy. So I call the boost mobile representative while still at the store and they told me all phones should be 7days return policy and I asked the representative to speak to the guy in the store for me and tell him what he just told me and the guy in the store took the phone to the back of the store and lied to the representative telling him I bought a used phone but when I purchased the phone I asked the same guy that told this lie was the phone new and he told me it was (Scammed ). So when I got back on the phone with the representative he told me i couldn’t get my money back because it was a pre-owned phone then I asked to speak to his manager which was named Alex. Looked up the phone and told me it was not used but it was new but I still can’t get my money back I have to follow the store policy which was not told to me at the time of purchased nor was it on the receipt at the time of purchase. All I want to do is return this phone so I can purchase the Samsung s7 which is the same price as the iPhone. But yet I’m stuck with a phone that can’t even stay charged long enough for me to learn how to use the phone....
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I feel like I have been scammed

Sorry to hear that, Cmglove. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Cmglove. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

View solution in original post

Groupie

How do I send a private message
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Promoter

As a longtime boost user and frequent boost phone purchaser, I am very interested in the outcome of this situation.