How to upgrade phone?

Accomplice

How to upgrade phone?

Hello,
I have the IPhone 8 Plus from Boost Mobile and was looking at the phones on the Boost Mobile website and saw an IPhone X. I am interested in it and was wondering how I get the upgrade?
I went into my phone settings and searched for updates but it said it was up to date. It's a brand new phone and I don't want to have to go out and buy the X if i don't have too. Or if I can't get the upgrade to come through then can I mail in my 8 plus in exchange for the X?
Please help, thanks!!
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey there, KatieBetch! Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you tell us more about the upgrade that you are referring to? Do you mean the IOS version?

Accomplice

Im sorry, IOS? I dont know what that is.
I just want the phone that is on the Boost Mobile website, it's the iPhone X. I still have the IPhone 8 + regular. I need to upgrade to X in my phone. I think it's the pink one on the website. That. How do I get that?
Agent

We understand. In that case you would need to purchase the new phone. At the moment we do not offer an exchange program online. However, you may contact one of our stores to confirm if they would accept your current device for a discount. You can find your nearest stores and their contact information in this website http://boost.co/1KqSinD.