Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

HELP! Why can’t I change my number?

Highlighted
Groupie

HELP! Why can’t I change my number?

It keeps saying “ try again later, application error” I need to change my phone number. I don’t understand what’s the problem
See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: HELP! Why can’t I change my number?

Hey there, Ray1! Sorry to hear that. We recommend clearing your browser's cookies and cache before trying again.

Highlighted
Groupie

Okay, I did that. & tried again. Im still getting application processing error. What is my next option? Are you able to look in my account and fix the problem
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Ray1. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Groupie

Okay, how do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.  -Kira_M.