Fulfillment hold? Can I Change my order?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Fulfillment hold? Can I Change my order?

I bought a phone this morning and paid for over-night shipping. I went to check my order and it says there's a fulfillment hold on my purchase. what does this mean and what can i do?  I ordered an pre-owned6 plus. Maybe I can change the color I wanted or something?  I need my phone ASAP

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Agent

Hello mercedesgordon, lets look into this for you. Can you tell us what time you placed your order?

Highlighted
Accomplice

10:22 AM today

Highlighted
Accomplice

10:22 AM Today
Highlighted
Agent

mercedesgordon, If you place your order today by 10:22am, then you should receive the phone by tomorrow. We can check this for you if you like. Please send us a private message with your order number.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey i have this issue as well, I ordered two phones yesterday 2/21, at 3:30pm. I work in shipping and receiving. Usually when it says Fulfillment hold, that means they've run out of phones and your order is now on back order. Yet i've talked to 3 different people all of which tell me i'll get the phones tomorrow. But when i mention back order they said thats not their department. So BOOTMOBILE? Whats going on? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

This is the same problem... hopefully we get our phones tomorrow. I just was told the same thing.

Highlighted
Agent

@Smaljan1612, the cutoff time is 1pm to receive the order the next business day, if you placed the order at 2:30 then you will not receive it the next day. You should receive it  by tomorrow. You can check the status of your order here.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Oh I’m completely aware of that. What I don’t understand is how 4 people now have told me that I’m supposed to get my phones tomorrow, when the status says fulfillment hold. Which means that you guys don’t have enough phones. This is why someone would get a status like this. Do you understand? Or is that not your job?
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concern, @Smaljan1612.This order status means that the device purchased may be out of stock. Unfortunately, we don't handle the information about when the device will be available again. We apologize for the inconvenience!