Direct carrier billing on iPhone?

Accomplice

Direct carrier billing on iPhone?

I am thinking about getting the tidal 6-month trial but have noticed a lot of people having issues with getting the account to bill directly to carrier as no option is given in the app when signing up.  Two questions:

I can't find any option to direct bill on an iPhone on my Boost account.  Is that allowed with iPhones on boost? I know it was an optino with my Android phones.

Has this sign-up issue been fixed for Tidal? The responses being given are not helpful.... obviously, if you choose the 30-day trial for your new account,  your Apple ID payment method will be billed in 30 days. It is completely different than the 6-month free trial that is being advertised but not offered.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Direct carrier billing on iPhone?

Thanks for contacting us, normandcass. You're supposed to have the option to be billed to your Boost account. We advise you to cancel everything and start over. Also, be sure o use a new tidal account, as the promotion is not valid for existing users.

Accomplice

My account is the main account on a family plan with three other phones.  It took severeal hours of phone calls to customer service just to get the billing and accounts set up correctly, after months of problems.  "starting over" is not an option.

Or did you mean start the Tidal process over?  If so, I have already.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app twice, trying to sign up both times with different email accounts...the one associated with my Boost account and also my icloud email.

Agent

Hello, normandcass. We meant to start the Tidal process. We're going to escalate the problem you're having with the Tidal trial with the iPhone to the proper department. Please, get back to us later for updates on the matter.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Accomplice

Just tried for a third time. Only options are $25.999 for hifi and $12.99 for premium after 30-day free trial.

Agent

We're going to escalate the problem to the proper department. Please, get back to us later for updates on the matter.

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience.