BoostUP!

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUP!

Boost mobile sent me a text saying in a few months im eligible for BoostUP! Can someone message me back and tell me what the downpayment and monthly payments would be on a Iphone 6s plus, and a Iphone 7 plus before i consider getting that plan? thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @mesiaaa2016! We hear you! In order to look into this, please provide us your number and PIN for further assistance. Thank you.

Highlighted
Groupie

Sent you a private message

Highlighted
Agent

We have answered your private message. Thank you!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Am I eligible for boost up?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there MekaHollis86 . Any Boost customer with a monthly plan who has made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments is eligible for BoostUP. To check your eligibility, sign into  My Account. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. If you are not eligible the option would not be available. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok let me check
Highlighted

I cannot understand this boostup program,  been a boost customer since june or july 2006.  Thats 11 yrs and some months, never been offered this boostup program.  I think the time of 11 yrs of loyalty and payments are consistent.  When I first joined, boost was just a 1-800 number there were no local agents or retailers.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there EDEARLS. Please allow us to explain how the Boost up works. Any Boost customer with a monthly plan who has made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments is eligible for BoostUP. To check your eligibility, sign into  My Account. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. If you are not eligible the option would not be available. Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Is there a way I can find out if my account is eligible for Boost up?