Boost mobile keeps canceling my phone purchase am I being trolled?

Enthusiast

Boost mobile keeps canceling my phone purchase am I being trolled?

I keep trying to buy an iPhone but boost mobile keeps canceling my order and saying thats its my bank, but I already checked with my bank multiple times, and they said it's you guys. This is fustrating because I need the phone soon and boost keeps canceling my order saying that its fraud protection but I already checked with my bank a thousand times. I've been a customer for a long time and I've never had to go through this much trouble just to buy a phone.......... Whats the problem, do I have to switch carriers just to get a stupid phone?

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Boost mobile keeps canceling my phone purchase am I being trolled?

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried to purchase the device over the phone?

Groupie

I'm having the same issue and there is no way to actually get ahold of a person on the phone.

Agent

@BoostMom Hey there! We're sorry to hear you're having issues trying to process your order. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am also going thru hell with trying to get my new phone as well. They definitely took the $, but...still keep getting different answers of why it hasn't shipped yet. I'm completely pissed off n aggrivated. Been with Boost for over 10 yrs already. Today is it, if I don't get my confirmation that the phone has been sent out, I am done with them and there b.s., run around!!
Agent

@SueMack Did you already receive the confirmation email? Please, send us a private message with the order number so we can check the status.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Hi, I hope by now things finally got straightened out. Mine finally have. I am loving this phone. Keep trying, you will get to speak with a real person. Apparently, I was in touch with someone who knew what he was talking about, and explained that, the phones can't leave the warehouse for atleast 3 days or more, then they'll be shipped out. I ordered 2 different phones, the 1st one they provided a tracking number, the 2nd phone, they didn't, so, of course I was in panic mode. Suddenly, Fed X was at my door with the 2nd phone and all turned out to be fine. Hope all turned out just as well for you also.
Accomplice

Hi Joy, on the first phone I did, on the 2nd phone, I didn't, and that was my phone (of course, lol). Anyhow, things did finally turn out fine, both phones did arrive safe n sound. Thank you.
Accomplice

Thank you for your concerns, but everything worked out, finally. It did take a bit longer for my phone, the 1st one came in so quickly, I was wondering why not the 2nd phone (mine), but, yes, other than ever getting a confirmation email, suddenly my S8 showed up at my front door by Fed X. Thanks guys!!
Agent

@SueMack Hey there! We're glad to hear you received your new device. We appreciate the updates in regards this issue. Let us know, if you've any other questions or concerns.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.