Apple iPhone 5s replacement device activation

Highlighted

Apple iPhone 5s replacement device activation

I recently had my iPhone 5s replaced at the Apple store. The phone won't activate and is asking for a sprint phone number and PIN. I went to 5 Boost Mobile stores in the Boca Raton area and not one would help me to get my replacement phone activiated. So why is Boost sending me to Apple, which only fixes the device but doesn't service or troubleshoot BOOST MOBILE, then told at the boost mobile store to go back to Apple. Boost has absolutly no info online for Tech Support not even a contact other than to "go to a Boost Mobile store for help", mind you I went to 5 stores!!! What do I do???

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Just call up boost tell them you want to activate a sprint iPhone 5S & they'll resku it & put it in & it'll activate on boost maybe just with sprint on top instead but it'll activate.
Highlighted

Replacement iPhones are probably originally sprint so just tell them you want to bring your own sprint phone they'll ask you for the Meid or imei & probably SIM card number /UICC
Highlighted
Guru

Don't call just contact our Social Care team on Facebook Messenger just cick the icon below, they can do anything a phone call can do. Virgin Messenger

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!