Annoying to the core

Enthusiast

Annoying to the core

You guys had a 100$ deal saying there is no annual contract.
I ordered an iPhone7 128gb and was in a doubt whether I can unlock the phone without activating your service. I asked one of your agent through a private message when will I be able to unlock it. She said I can unlock in 14 days. I wanted to use my T mobile sim on it and thought of cancelling my order if it is not possible. Your agent said I will be able to unlock and use it. For that itself I had to struggle a lot. You guys don’t have a proper customer care and not even a cancel button on your orders screen. And now after receiving the phone I checked with one of your agent and they are saying I have to wait for 12 months. This is the same **bleep**ing question I asked you couple of days back. And now I have to return the phone. All the efforts spent in packing and delivering and now i have to resend it again. Do you guys think people are jobless and idle all the time to do all these ?

Now tell me the procedure to return it if you are not going to unlock the phone. Have a proper customer care before expecting customers to use your network for 12 months you stupids.