Activation

Highlighted
Accomplice

Activation

Okay So I Ordererd My New IPhone 6 Plus Off Here and I Dont Have An Account With Boost But My Mom Is On The 50$ Plan So How Much Would It Cost To Activate and Go On Her Plan?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Amandabear_113. Thanks for stopping by! If you build a family group of two members, you'll pay $80 for unlimited talk, text and data for each line. This Plan also includes mobile-optimized streaming video, gaming, music plus 8 Gigs Mobile Hotspot. Please visit: https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/plans/family-plans/ for additional information.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay and How Much Would It Be To Activate My Phone?
Highlighted

It would be $80 + taxes on the monthly unlimited family plan if you link her account with yours.

- E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

In other words, by getting your new phone through BM and activating a new line of service (even if it is a one line of a family plan) there is no activation fee charged for the new phone.  And in creating a family plan with your mother as the principle account it remains $50.00 and your line is $30.00 both have unlimited voice text and data.  Or it can be looked at that both plans being equal they are $40.00 per line.  But, she will be responsible for the total bill each month....no separate bills.  And the price goes down with every subsequent line added to the family plan.  And if she registers a credit card to be billed automatically each month there is a reduction of $5.00 off making the bill $75.00 plus tax.