$100 account credit - does this apply to current customers looking to upgrade?

Highlighted
Groupie

$100 account credit - does this apply to current customers looking to upgrade?

I am considering an upgrade from an existing Boost iPhone5 to the iPhone6 since the website lists a "$150 Instant savings and $100 account credit after payment of second month's service, online only."  

If I buy this new phone, do I get the account credit as an existing customer?

Can I keep my existing "growing data" plan with this new phone as well?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: $100 account credit - does this apply to current customers looking to upgrade?

Hello. The growing data plan would need to be changed since it is no longer available. The credit offered online is available for both new and existing customers.

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: $100 account credit - does this apply to current customers looking to upgrade?

You can't keep an existing plan when upgrading a phone?

Will I be able to stay at my current 2.5GB data, or do I have to downgrade to 2GB data -- for the same price as I'm currently paying??

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Accomplice

I beleive you can. I still had the srinkage plan and upgraded iPhones and kepted my plan. 

Highlighted

Hello gascans! If you are changing devices and you do it at the store, they usually do not have the option to keep the grandfathered plan. If you call to get the process done, we can keep it for you.