not receiving all texts and not receiving phone calls

not receiving all texts and not receiving phone calls

I am not able to get any calls and text message

24 REPLIES 24

Re: not receiving all texts and not receiving phone calls

Hi @McGee33 and thank you for reporting this issue.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of the company for all the issues you've had, and to better help you, I would need you to please send me a private message so then we can get started.

I'll be looking forward to your reply back.

Accomplice

Have you tried updating the profile of your phone under system updates. It's under settings
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm officially a New user, wwentandIgot the phone then next day bought reboost card. I'm having the same issue not being able to make calls or send texts. I've tired updating prl and profile as well as the reset code given by the automated trouble shooting line. I did at one point find a way into the hidden menu before adding money to my phone and may have changed something on accident but my data is working. It shows 2-3 bars LTE but under phone info shows that voice is disconnected and data is connected . I know Im in a good area for coverage but seems 4g doesn't show as option. Any suggestions?
Accomplice

I am not able to send or receive texts or phone calls i need help asap
Agent

Hi there, McGee33. That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! Could you send us a private message with your zip code and any two streets intersection near you to check the coverage?

Accomplice

I really need help i have to het to bed soon as i have to get up 3am
Agent

We understand. Could you send us a private message with the required information?

Accomplice

Um are you texting me?
Accomplice

98926. Helena and airport rd