htc bolt

Go to solution
Accomplice

htc bolt

hello everyone i have been checking out the htc bolt how is it because i think i might be getting this sometime this year around my b-day will be turning 58 on 5-6 that would be a great b-day gift still have galaxy s3 almost 4 years in good shape what i like about this it has an external memory for an sd card the iphome does not have a memory card slot and i noticed the galaxy s6 does not have one either did not know that what do you think should this be the one if so let me know thank you hope to be saving up for this been a boost customer for 7 years and i think it is overdue for some sort of upgrade

pamela bolling
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: htc bolt

I think it should be a good phone. It has a 18mp camera and a 8mp front facing camera. It can shoot 4k. Also has a 810 snapdragon processor along with a 3,200mAh battery with quick charging, which will provide 20 hours talk time. From what I seen. Also screen size of 5.5inch with a resolution of 1,920 by 1,080 pixels and QHD display and features 3GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, and a MicroSD card slot for more space. Seems nice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Accomplice

I think it should be a good phone. It has a 18mp camera and a 8mp front facing camera. It can shoot 4k. Also has a 810 snapdragon processor along with a 3,200mAh battery with quick charging, which will provide 20 hours talk time. From what I seen. Also screen size of 5.5inch with a resolution of 1,920 by 1,080 pixels and QHD display and features 3GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, and a MicroSD card slot for more space. Seems nice.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

thank you jack for your help

pamela bolling
Highlighted
Accomplice

It actually only has 32 GB of online storage which is still good and has Android 7.0 right out of the box and you can make the 32gigs of online storage into 64 gigs of online storage bcuz you can format the SD slot into internal storage. But it doesn't have WI-FI calling capabilities yet even though it does have it if you buy it at Sprint bcuz I bought it at boost but boost doesn't have Wi-Fi calling features yet...sorry.