how do I add money to my mobile hotspot

how do I add money to my mobile hotspot

I bought some cards but cannot figure out how to load them onto my hotspot. Help!!!

9 REPLIES 9

Re: how do I add money to my mobile hotspot

Depends on which MOBILE HOTSPOT your're talking about. There's the hotspot on your phone and there's an actual Mobile hostpot device you can take anywhere. If its for your phone, you have 1 of 2 ways to add the money for the hotspot. It basically has to do with the plan your set up on. If yo have a grandfathered plan (i.e. the $40/ shrinkage plan) yo can add $5 for 1GB of hotspot or $10 for 2GB (as long as the phone is hotpot capable)... If your plan has hotspot included, it runs off of and/or situation. For instance if you have the NEW $45 5GB data plan, hotspot is included and you can use the 5GB for browsing and hospot. However, if you've used up all 5GB for browsing, you won't have any data left for the Hotspot. For this, yo can add $10 data pack for an extra 2GB  of data for the hotspot. NOW, if you have the actual Hotspot device, when you activated the Hotspot, you were given a mobile number (if you don't know the number, can tap the power on the device and it should give you the number.) you will have to call Customer Care to add the cards to that account and have them Restart your hotspot plan for you since its no way for you to do it yourself

Hello vsgraham,
Hopefully I can solve ur issue....if ur talking about the mobile Hotspot that boost mobile is offering for $50 a month for 10GB. You would add the money onto the account like it was a cellphone. When the mobile Hotspot was activated they had to provide you with a number witch you would add the 50 to that number every month on ur due date to renew the 10GB for your hotspot. I always say try to add the money at lest a day b4 to avoid service interruptions. Now if it's the hot spot on you're phone the 8GB you share once is done is done till you pay ur next monthly cycle then I'll renew again.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Accomplice

You can sign into my account and click reboost.  Or you can go to this page https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/primary/guest-replenish and add money without siging into my account.  Reboost means add money to your account.

Can somebody help meh use my r850 its set up n all but it dnt wrk im not gettin no service
Highlighted
Enthusiast RJW
Enthusiast

Just go to "my account" and on the drop down menu click on "redeem voucher". It will let you enter the number on the card. Hope this helps.
Groupie

hey i have a question for the plan of wifi hotspot that boost has how much does it cost is it 50$ for the device plus 50$ for the 10gb plan?
Agent

Hi there vsgraham. That is correct. The device is $49.99 and the plan 10GB for $50. Victor21

Enthusiast

So Im new to this... My plan says 8g hotspot included in plan data... This starts over every month? When we bought our phones we were told its 8g total... Ever... Once it's gone its gone.. So now im confused
Agent

Hi, @Dawn79556 The 8GB of hotspot that come with your plan restart every time your billing cycle is renewed.