connecting to wi-fi...

Highlighted

connecting to wi-fi...

I can.t can't get the phone to reconize a high speed connection at my house... have tried to add  the network and get nothing...

6 REPLIES 6
Enthusiast

Re: connecting to wi-fi...

How do I connect to WiFi when there are not any in my area is a booster I can use
Agent

@ccrider Hey there! Do you mean that you do not have a WiFi connection or WiFi hotspot connection?

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Boost Mobile Community 
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 23:21:48 -0500
Subject: Re: My hotspot device is not connecting to the internet (Boost Mobile Community Subscription Update)
Ya. Tried that about 20 times. No updates ever! Like I keep saying, laptop connects to hotspot, but not thru to internet! I'm using a hotspot so when I try to reset it, it asks for the phone number but a hotspot can't receive messages to get a new pin number! Come on BoostMobile! I paid for $50.00 card and have NEVER been able to get on the internet!

Bobby Jones

Sent from my "Cricket Wireless" cell

Hi Dadmech. We do apologize for this matter.  Please send us a private message to further assist you. - E.J.

Enthusiast

How do I send you a PM? I dont see anywhere to do that.

Good morning ccrider!

To send us a private message, please click in our username, and then click on where it says "Send this user a private message".

We'll be looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)