ZTE 9519

Highlighted

ZTE 9519

I bought a phone from my buddy and want to swap device. It want let me because it says it is still active. Help me!!!  I can't send a private message because I don't have phone service. I'm really ready to get away from boost Mobile all together. It's beginning to be a hassle. Please help asap

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Brich974! Boost Mobile cannot share any information about any account, including with a Boost Mobile customer who has legally purchased a Boost Mobile device, without proper authentication from the account holder or an authorized contact. Please contact the the person from whom you purchased the device to get the account information.

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.