Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

When will the LG Tribute HD get the Android Nougat update?

Highlighted
Groupie

When will the LG Tribute HD get the Android Nougat update?

Does anybody know when the LG Tribute HD will get the Android Nougat update? It's running          Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 right now. Any information about this would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: When will the LG Tribute HD get the Android Nougat update?

Hi @mcowell00 and thanks for stopping by!

I'm sorry to say this, but we don't have information about when will Google release this update for the Boost Mobile's LG Tribute HD. But just wondering... Is your phone having any type of software-related issues?

I'll be looking forward to your reply!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sorry but never. I have never seen an update for the inexpensive devices.
Highlighted

Hi @Pacorcia.

I'm sorry, but that's something we're unable to control. Have you considered upgrading to a better device? We have great deals online!

Let me know if there's anything else we can do for you. At your service!

- Robert.

Highlighted

Just replying to the software issues on the LG Tribute HD phone... Yes I am having so much software problems and issues that right now I cannot even take pictures with my phone and I just bought it less than a week ago
Highlighted

Hi there @ashrainey2017!

I'm truly sorry to see you're also having issues with your device.. Have you ever tried using the master reset as your last resort? This may help you fix that issue.

Looking forward to your reply!

- Robert.

Highlighted
Groupie

Im having horriable sofware problems, service dosentvwork half the time. And its so slow!! Really wish they would fix this issuse i have had the phone for three months nd its getten worst and worst!! Master reset did not help either. 😞

Highlighted

I have had my Tribute HD for around 2 months and not had one issue other than WiFi connections. And as far as the Nougat update, it may be rolling out to the Tribute HD. They already have the LG X Power on the list, which is almost the exact same phone.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hopefully it will get latest nougat update just like how apple updates their older iPhones also.
Highlighted
Accomplice

never lg stylos 2 o 3 have it