When will Boost come out with an Unlimited Plan for Portable WiFi Hotspot devices?

When will Boost come out with an Unlimited Plan for Portable WiFi Hotspot devices?

Just wondering when Boost will startup an unlimited Plan for Portable WiFi Hotspot devices. I pay $50 for 10GB/mo but being that its my only source of internet at my apt, I go thru 10GB like it's water and that can get pretty expensive. I can sign a cable contract and get unlimited internet for $60-$100 but i aint tryna get stuck on a contract. Nobody is, Thats why anybody with boost now, signed up with boost to get away from contract. Boost needs to update their WiFi Hotspot Plans frfr

4 REPLIES 4
Accomplice

Re: When will Boost come out with an Unlimited Plan for Portable WiFi Hotspot devices?

I agree, but it won't happen. I payed $ 55.00/month for true unlimited data with clear(a hotspot device, not phone as I have Tracfone). Man did I get spoiled!! Now I pay $ 50.00 for 10 GB & it doesn't last a month.  Just before Clear was shutdown(thanks Sprint!) I did a lot of searching & I can't find anyone that has unlimited plans for hotspot devices. In fact most plans are more expensive than Boost! It is getting expensive to keep adding more data. I may end up going with the phone company DSL at my apartment, but than I can't watch Netflix & Amazon Prime with my mom at her house. These companies love sucking the money from us! Man Sad

Re: When will Boost come out with an Unlimited Plan for Portable WiFi Hotspot devices?

I agree!!!  We need unlimed data for wi-fi plans, or at least data that is larger than 10 GB. I go throught that like water too. We hhave to pay for uploads too which I think is NOT fair.  Please start up a new bigger GB plan!!!   Thanks! :-)

Boost has an opportunity to corner the market with unlimited or (atleast) substantial data (100Gbs+) for a reasonable amount (maybe $100/month). With this, a large number of customers will switch from other providers.

Think of the revenue from Hotspot device purchases and data upgrades.

Why is data so expensive anyway??? Where does the cost come from... it would be nice to know the break down so we can understand the cost vs product.

Peace
Accomplice

Agreed! Some of the cost must be from the hardware, but...

I think if Clear could do it(before Sprint shut them down), anyone can. But, what do I know?

clarknkristie wrote:
Boost has an opportunity to corner the market with unlimited or (atleast) substantial data (100Gbs+) for a reasonable amount (maybe $100/month). With this, a large number of customers will switch from other providers.

Think of the revenue from Hotspot device purchases and data upgrades.

Why is data so expensive anyway??? Where does the cost come from... it would be nice to know the break down so we can understand the cost vs product.

Peace