When making calls they can't hear me

Agent

Re: When making calls they can't hear me

Hi @Radschlagj. We're happy to help. Can you tell us more about the issue that you are experiencing?

Accomplice

When someone calls me they say they can't hear me/I sound far away/ breaking up but I can hear them fine. I've tried updating everything and anything from pervious suggestions an still nothing has changed.
Agent

Hey there @Radschlagj, This can happen if one of the phone's microphones is not working properly. You can try switching the phone to speaker mode. If people can hear you clearly while on speaker, it can mean that the main microphone is damaged.

Accomplice

That's usually how I have to talk... On speaker. They hear me just fine. How do I get this fixed? Is it covered under a warranty?
Groupie

You know, I have had the same exact problem myself...and it started after I made the latest android firmware update, I believe that was to Nougat? No issues before that...I've also noticed my service has since gone down the drain about the same time. My bf and I both have the same phones n he never updated his as far as I did, so perhaps that's why he doesnt have the same speaker issue yet...but his service is **bleep** too n he's done a factory reset even by customer service reps request. It seems as if our phones are always competing for service now. If he's watching YouTube on his phone, I can't listen to my online radio...if he's downloading a game, I can't play my mobile mmorpgs at the same time. Never had this issue with Verizon...
Groupie

Oh - but I wanted to add that other people I know have done a full factory reset who had this issue and it resolved it...I however, can't backup my stuff as easily so I'm much more hesitant about it...all that data I'd have to use to redownload all my apps n docs n photos...dreadfully slow...or dreadfully expensive. Catch 22.

Hi  Radschlagj. Could you please send us a private message and let us know the phone model?  - E.J.

Accomplice

LS 775 B1
Accomplice

Accomplice

I have noticed this as well. It was great when I first got it 3 months ago and now issues. Robot Sad