When making calls they can't hear me

When making calls they can't hear me

I have the LG stylo 2 I have zero problems with it except when I call people they will say that I am braking up but I can hear them fine. Then when I call back it works sometimes​. Help !
24 REPLIES 24

Re: When making calls they can't hear me

I'm having the same problem... HELLLP

Did anyone get help with the breaking up calls using the Lg sylo 2?
Groupie

I have same phone. I have same problem for more than a week now. After several calls to so-called CSReps the problem continues, and no explanation as to why!! The problem is Sprint!! NO doubt about it
Ive had it up to here!!
It looks like its time to change companies!

Hello. We recommend you to update the voice services by going to:

- Settings.

-System updates.

-Update PRL.

- E.J.

I have tried updating my PRL every day multiple times and the problem still exists this has only happened since I had a software update on my phone

Hey There! Can you please confirm since what type of update you get this issue going on?

Groupie

My fiance and I took our phones to the store and had them updated from top to bottom. And people still can't hear either of us. He has to use his for work and I'm 9 months preggy. We need a fix asap please!!! We have updated everything...
Highlighted

Hey there! As far as the update is concern, I was referring to the software update not the network. Have you performed that?

Accomplice

I have preformed it and still the problem continues. No problems with the phone then one day... Issues. Any other suggestions?