Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

What is boost hub 4.1.4?

Highlighted
Groupie

What is boost hub 4.1.4?

I have an app in my phone called boost hub 4.1.4 there is no icon for it but when i go to settings in apps it shows up there. So i need to knpw what its for or what it does and if i can remove it?  Oh i jist upgraded so i have an lg stylo 2 now

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: What is boost hub 4.1.4?

I think it just like a online shop for boost customers.
Highlighted

I have the Lg stylo2 also and found that in All Apps.  Good to known it's just for shopping. I can force quit that one.

Now that I have found at least one person who owns my phone,  I want to find others that have it because I keep getting "Google App" stopped. This is my second phone this has happened to. I did a system upgrade so I now have the 7.0 Android version.

Can someone direct me to a thread that talks anything and everything about the LG Stylo 2, in particular the Andoird 7.0 Nougat OS.

Highlighted
Community Manager

You might check out this thread, for more information @Boost_OregonGal

We have yet to have anybody to a write up on the LG Stylo 2 but you could be the first!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't know if this question is still open or if you've had it resolved. But I was having the same problem and searching google for answers and didn't find anything initially (but your question on this forum, which is why I'm here!) So I continued digging because I'm trying to clean out my phone and get rid of unwanted apps. And not having any success only made me more curious and somewhat concerned.
Anyway, I eventually found out. Boost hub is basically a tool that helps operate the Hotspots feature on your cell phone.
So, if you like to use the Hotspot feature, then you must keep this app. It's really not an app as much as it is more so a system tool. I have a Samsung Galaxy and there is no uninstalling or disabling option allowed for it. And now I know why. It's an important utility.
Hope that helps!