Virgin mobile phones/numbers

Go to solution
Accomplice

Virgin mobile phones/numbers

Hello,

My wife and I have LG Stylo phones, and I would like to switch our service to Boost. I have the LG G Stylo, and she has the LG Stylo 2. Both are Virgin Mobile phones. I have been told that Boost does not support Virgin Mobile phones, yet, Virgin Mobile states they will be implementing a plan to switch Android users to Boost. I also was told by a Boost rep that we cannot keep our numbers if we switch. Can someone confirm or deny what I have been told regarding porting our numbers and migrating our phones?

I also have a Boost version of the LG Stylo without a SIM card. Can I switch the SIM from the VM phone to use it on Boost and keep my number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Virgin mobile phones/numbers

Hello there, vincepf! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be happy to help you with that. Would you mind sending us a private message so we can further assist you?

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello there, vincepf! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be happy to help you with that. Would you mind sending us a private message so we can further assist you?

Accomplice

Thanks for the quick reply, John. I sent you a message on 9.23 at 19:08 EDT.

DA

I bought a virgin mobile zte max xl online best buy,  can i activate it on boost and how do i do that? do i need a sime kit? because every time i try it says my area isnt a service area, but when i bring up sprint map it is in service area . Please help so confused