Very disappointed with boost

Very disappointed with boost

I bought a defective phone from boost and wasted 240$ and boost refuse to help me and i am a long term customer my samsung j7 kept overheating until it was messed up and samsung kept beating around the bush to repair asked boost for help they wanted me to buy a new phone this is not right and unfair i had to transfer my calls to my sons phone. I thought boost was the best company i was wrong
20 REPLIES 20
Agent

Re: Very disappointed with boost

Hi there, Christie1! So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Please send us a private message with the details so we can review this further.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I may leave too. :/ because i need a decent phone there all over priced if they can give me a 50 off coupon for being an honest customer for 3 years i may stay but look like i may have to go
Accomplice

Would you help me? ?,
Accomplice

Would you help me? ?,
Agent

Hi there Mama89wolf. If you are a current customer and have 120 days or more with your current phone on your account, you are eligible for our discount upgrade program. This is an in store promotion only.

Accomplice

Can you find out?

Hi, @Mama89wolf Please send us a private message so we can further assist you.

Accomplice

I sent you one!

I'm looking to upgrade HELP

I'm actually having the same problem as the lady you posted this for. I have been with boost almost 10 years, but almost 6 on this Arkansas account. I even turned my husband on to boost. Well I've had my current Samsung phone for 2 years and it is just having major issues. I take good care of my electronics, but it is soooo slow, constantly freezing, and glitching!! Its gotten to point of being unusable. My husband got the same phone when I ghost mine. Well he just bought a new phone yesterday an LG. Well I will not stray from Samsung... I guess I'm just wondering what cash I do, because I cannot afford a working phone without downgrading and that seems ridiculous. I would love to know that Boost appreciates me as a customer,  and my money I dunno...... PLEASE HELP ME.........I Just want my phone to actually work when I need it, I don't stay on my phone 24_7 like sum including my husband. I deserve a quality device.... THANYOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY CURRENT STRESSER IN LIFE, THAT PUTS MY ANXIETY THRTOUGH THE ROOF....MUCH APPRECIATED.  

SINCERELY....ANGEL M., IM ON FACEBOOK ARKANSAS