Unlocked Samsung Galaxy J7

Accomplice

Re: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy J7 - but what one?

Ive got the same issue. J700p and i can't seem tho get my sim card to work. It keeps saying. Trying to activate.
Can you please help
Agent

Hi there Clease23. Sorry about the issue your are having. Where your purchased the device? Is it a Boost Mobile device? Can you provide me with the DEC/IMEI from the back of the phone? Let me verify it for you.

Accomplice

Its a boost mobile phone and the imei says blacklisted. Can i still activate it?
Agent

In that case, the original owner of the device must contact us to have it free to be use by you. Otherwise it will be impossible to swap it on your account. We are sorry about that Clease23

Accomplice

Theres nothing out there that would unlock this phone? I paid 140 buckd for it
Agent

Clease23. I understand your point, but since you were not the last owner of this device we are unable to unlock it.

Accomplice

Isnt boost a prepaid service. He had the phone before boost.
Its weird tgat you can not owe anything to boost and they still lock it.
Plus i bought it inside the store. The agent checked the phone before i bought it. It was find then 2 weeks later it stops working
Highlighted
Agent

We are non contract provider that is so. But still devices can be lock for 12 months. Can you double check the IMEI then once again? Lets double check it. The number should be longer than what you provided. And also, can you please send me a private message with that info?