Unlocked Moto E4 Plus activation and number migration

Unlocked Moto E4 Plus activation and number migration

Hi, switching to Boost Mobile from Virgin Mobile, purchased a new, unlocked E4 plus from Best Buy with a sim kit.  Need to get it activated but I want to keep my VM number.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there, rcjacklin. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message with the phone number, PIN, and the serial number (DEC/IMEI) for the new phone.

Accomplice

How do you send a PM? I have the same question except I was on the Boost website setting up my unlocked Motorola phone and Boost Sim card I got at Best Buy and it keeps giving me an error saying the ICC ID is wrong and it's not? I don't have phone service to call Customer service and there seems to be no online chat option. HELP!!! 

Agent

So sorry about the trouble, Floweringsoul. In order to send us a private message please click on my photo, and select send this user a private message.

Accomplice

I am very impressed with the customer service here at Boost! Thank God for this forum and the presence of customer service reps here because I had NO phone service so no way to call for help! Boost customer service was able to get my number transferred from another carrier. They actually put me on a 3 way call with my old carrier and had them fix the problem! When I decided to get a new phone and carrier I first went with the Google Project Fi service and their customer service tried to get my phone number transferred for FOUR days with no success! Their customer service SUCKED badly! Their reps were horribly inept at their jobs! GOOGLE! So glad my son talked me into going with Boost!!! Thanks to all the customer service reps who helped me here in the forum and on the phone!

Agent

Thanks for the love, @Floweringsoul ! We appreciate it. If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.