Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Unhappy with phone purchase, unhappy with 7 day policy.

Highlighted

Unhappy with phone purchase, unhappy with 7 day policy.

I wanted to leave my previous cell phone provider and keep my same phone number.  I went to the boost store and the phone I really wanted was out of stock so I got the LG Tribute.  This phone is a piece of junk and unfortunately, I didn't  realize that I only had 7 days to figure that out. 

So I went to the store to see what we could do as I was willing to pay the restocking fee and for the purchase of the phone I wanted, I just wanted the promo price.  Since this cant be done, I will be leaving boost before my bill is due so that I can take my number with me.  

At least with my other provider, I have the full month to see if the phone worked out or not. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unhappy with phone purchase, unhappy with 7 day policy.

Hi there MizzezDe. So sorry for any inconveniences. There is only a 7 days return policy. And it needs to be returned to the place of purchase. Victor21

Highlighted

Yes, I know, and because there were several days before I set the phone up by the time I realized all the problems it had those days were gone.  My first bill is due soon but I will be a previous customer before we get there. 

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. If you are experiencing any device issues, the warranty covers the phone for 12 months. You can contact the manufacturer at 1-800-793-8896. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.