Troubleshooting 90% of problems that your LG Stylo 2 may be facing

Highlighted
Accomplice

Troubleshooting 90% of problems that your LG Stylo 2 may be facing

If your handset is having problems or has had or will have could be very costly unless you have insurance but what if you can't afford insurance and your phone just stops working or your phones camera is malfunctioning or your phone keeps getting that pestering error code that keeps popping up or worse it gets stuck in a belt loop so don't stress out because I might just have an answer to your problems and this operation that I'm going to share with you usually fixes 90% of the problems before you have to completely start from scratch and wipe all user data off and reset your device which is time consuming so get a pen and paper and get ready to take notes okay so let's get started so I'll go ahead and use "my camera keeps freezing on me" as an example:
1. Turn your phone off then hold down the power and volume down buttons.
2. When the LG logo appears then ONLY take your finger off the volume down button.
3. When the "Recovery Mode" logo appears then take your finger off the power button.
4. Over several commands will appear to choose from so then you want to tap the volume down button until you reach the "wipe cache partition" command.
5. Click the power button to choose "wipe cache partition" command.
6. Then a "no" and "yes" options will appear so tap volume down button down to option "yes" then click the power button to choose it.
7. So now it will start to wipe the cache partition for about 5 seconds then when it's complete all those same commands will appear again.
8. Choose the very top command "Reboot System" by clicking the power button.
So then your phone will start to reboot and turn off and on so that's it folks this operation usually takes care of most of the problems before you have to wipe all user data and start all over from scratch and reset your phone again. Now this is how you access the "Recovery Mode" on an LG Stylo 2 but being a former user of a couple of Samsung phones I do happen to know how to access the "Recovery Mode" so here's how you do it:
1. Turn your Samsung phone off then hold down the power, volume down, and home buttons.
2. When the Samsung logo appears the only take both fingers off of the volume down and home buttons.
3. When the "Recovery Mode" logo appears then take your finger off the power button. That's it and good luck.