Swapping boost phones

Swapping boost phones

I went to the swap device on my account did what it asked and it said it was successful but the phone says it's not activated. What did I do wrong. Even has the picture of the phone on my account

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID of the phone that you are trying to activate and the UICC/SIM card number.

I am having the same problem happen and i really would appreciate some help

I am having the same issue and would really appreciate some assistance
Agent

Hey there, William4! If your device is an Android you can try dialing the code ##72786# to program it. If it is an iPhone, you would dial ##25327# instead. If you get any messages requesting confirmation, you may select the option to do so. In the case that this proves unsuccessful, and the device is not yet activated, feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Enthusiast

Im also having a similar problem. I did what u told the other guys to do and dialed that number for Android and now my call and text won't work and before it was just my internet. Can you please help me out I will pm you my number and pin

I am having the same issue.

Good morning, TGROVE! Sorry for the late reply! To further help you, please send me a private message including:

- Your phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- The MEID of the device you want to activate.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

Hozuki_Robert