Stylo 3 text msg. issue

Go to solution

Stylo 3 text msg. issue

There is only 1 person in my contacts that it won't let me text, but it goes thru if i send in a group message. when i send a text to just that 1 person it comes up with an error of- can't send message with card 1 error 107 then under text says not sent. This did happen earlier in the group text and with other single texts but when i prl update it, those were fine, its just 1 contact that won't work... Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Stylo 3 text msg. issue

In that case you can also try saving the contact with a number one (1) at the beginning (make sure that the full number is saved, including area code).

8 REPLIES 8
Accomplice

Im having the same error code but only when sending MMS messages to one specific iPhone in my contacts (my moms # lol)
Agent

Hey there, marcosrios590! Sorry to hear that. Definitely want to look into this for you. Were you able to send MMS to that contact before?

Accomplice

Yup, but now it will send sms and no MMS i deleted the contact, then re program the contact & it worked for about a week, now card n slot error... I tried the delete contact "hack" but it doesn't help now
Highlighted
Agent

Does the same happen if you send the text typing the number manually instead of from the contacts?

Accomplice

Actually manual inserting the number has worked for 3 MMS messages in a row... I think we have a "workaround" solution
Agent

In that case you can also try saving the contact with a number one (1) at the beginning (make sure that the full number is saved, including area code).

Accomplice

Yes! Thanks for the help... Its now working with the added "1"
Agent

We're glad to hear that! Let us know if you require further assistance.