Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Bug fixes and Android security patch
- Should resolve the Video Playback issue that occurs at resolutions above 480p

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

7 REPLIES 7
Accomplice

Re: Software Update: ZTE - Max XL (N9560) - N9560V1.0.0B08

Hi. Has anyone received this update on their ZTE Max XL? Because I heard that ZTE or and Boost Mobile pulled this update because of issues. Can anyone confirm this. Thank you.
Community Manager

I emailed with ZTE directly yesterday (asking if this update addressed the video playback issue) and they didn't mention it. I can certainly check next week.

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

Thank you
Groupie

We have THREE ZTE MaxXL phones on our account and have never received ANY upgrades or "fixes".  We wonder if we really are customers of BoostMobile or not.  Can someone contact me to give us some help?  Thank you.

Groupie

We have 3 ZTE MaxXL phones on our plan but have NEVER received any updates or "fixes" or anything from Boost Mobile.  Sometimes we wonder if we are even actually on BoostMobile but we pay our money.   Maybe we are paying money at not really Boost customers.

Agent

Hi there deanseigneur.  We know that a lot of our customers are looking forward to new updates for their devices. You will get a notification on your phone when/if an update is pushed out to the device by ZTE. Not all devices will receive the updates at the same time. Please keep checking periodically on your device to manually look for any update if available. If you would like for us to verify the status of your account, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will verify. Victor21

Community Manager

I received word today that the update has been pulled by ZTE for the time being.  I'll post a notice when it's re-released.  I do not have an ETA for that at this time.

Community Manager