Software Version: G950USQU1AQGL    
Release Date: 8/14/2017  
Method: Available OTA + OEM Tool  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

A software update can include, but is not limited to: 

- The security of your device has been improved. 
- Enhanced Messaging new features. 
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes. 
- New and / or enhanced features. 
- Further improvements to performance. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

5 REPLIES 5
Groupie

Re: Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S8 - G950USQU1AQGL

Can anyone help me disable rich communication on my boost s8.. . It says enter Verification code but i haven't received anything can anyone help me
Community Manager

Hi @Ivana, when you are in the stock messaging application, you should be able to click in the 3 dot menu at the top right.  In the Settings window, click on Chat Setting.  Then in Chat Settings, toggle Rich Communication to "On".

Screenshot_20170818-092408.png

Customers receive a verification code but that is only confirming that you've properly installed and enabled the features, you don't have to input it anywhere.

Let me know how that goes for you.

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

I have same problem but still say "enter verification code" but code never appears..... HELP
Community Manager

It looks right now as if there may be a problem with Samsung's integration into the Rich Communications platform, which powers Enhanced Messaging.  Hang tight and when I get more information, I'll share.

Community Manager

Groupie