Samsung Note 8 Not allowed on Booost mobile...

Samsung Note 8 Not allowed on Booost mobile...

Hello Boost mobile customers! Am I the only one, or is there anybody else out there who found the restriction on Note 8 usage on Boost completely ridiculous...Specially when the manufacturer itself has certified their unlocked version to work on all networks including Boost mobile!! Totally unnecessary...If they really cared about their customers satisfaction first, they would have requested some Note 8 well in advance from Samsung to do all their necessary testing...Delaying the use of Note 8 for their customers is just a shame...a very bad PR move...Correct this Boost Mobile...It doesn't make any sense..
5 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Samsung Note 8 Not allowed on Booost mobile...

I agree. 

This cherrypicking by carriers has to stop. They say byod, but 90% of the phones that work with the carrier technology, are not on the list.

I was looking to leave AT&T and abandon my Windows phone since Microsoft has, but the S8 is the only phone I'm considering, but I would really like the Note 8. But Boost and it's greedy answers are turning me off. I might just stick with what I have instead. (boost doesn't even list the lumia 635 as compatible, yet they sold it less than a year ago)

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the feedback, kungpaoshizi. We appreciate the honesty.

Groupie

Ive been saying and asking for years and still they dont listen but you can get the latest and greatest iphone its like they dont give a dam about samsung or android customers that how I feel
Groupie

Ive been saying and asking for years and still they dont listen but you can get the latest and greatest iphone its like they dont give a dam about samsung or android customers that how I feel
Agent

Thanks so much for the honest feedback, jsj122323! We appreciate it.